Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Operation Baby Room: Success!

My co-workers threw me such an amazing baby shower last week!  I wish I had picture proof of it!  Alas!  I didn't bring my camera (as usual).  But they got such a fabulous gift for the baby room!  Thank God!  Cause I couldn't find anything with owls on it!  I finally put everything together and it looks soooooo amazing! 
The crib, we got at Babies R Us.  It's a "lifetime" bed, (converts to a toddler bed, daybed, and full bed) which is awesome so we don't have to buy her a bed till... ever!

The crib bedding set is called "Haley" that they got at Pottery Barn Kids


I didn't realize how many crafty people I work with!  Sheila made this adorable mirror and two other pictures that match the bedding.

Kellie made those two owls on top of the shelf!  She fooled me!  I thought they were bought at some boutique on 23rd Ave!

The owl bookends are also from Pottery Barn Kids

Bookshelf and Dresser are from Ikea


Gliding chair and ottoman my wonderful mother-in-law got us from Babies R Us.  The pillow is part of the Haley set from PBK.
The blanket is "Little Giraffe" from Nordstroms.  Sooooo soooooft!


That right there, is my very first embroidery project.  Not too bad, eh?


The racoon and bunnies are also a work of mine.  I just experimented gluing felt into a frame.  I love how they turned out... even though I got superglue all over my finger in the process...

Gotta have Mr. Pinnochio from Italy!

And these prints I found on ModCloth.com


No comments:

Post a Comment