Thursday, April 19, 2012

Currently

Reading:  Steve Jobs' biography.  Still!  I promised myself I'd finish it before I move onto the more "fun" books.

Working on: "remodeling" this blog.  Maybe one day it'll be as lovely as this one, this one, or this one.

Thinking about:  Getting a new job.

Anticipating:  The arrival of our guests next weekend.  Cleaning and organizing the house, and hoping 6 of us can survive in our tiny 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house for a week.

Listening:  My Morning Jacket Circuital album every morning as I'm taking Olive to daycare.  This has always been her favorite album since she was an infant.  Keeps her mellow.  I've also been listening to the Florence + the Machine station on Pandora when I'm at home.

Drinking:  Water.  Getting back into drinking 4 liters a day.  I feel as if I am pregnant when I have to get up multiple times at night to pee, though.

Watching:  Grimm.  Originally, I was hesistant, but I love seeing all the familiar Portland locations, but now I'm hooked. Not to mention, I'm in love with a blubat (Monroe).  Don't judge.

Eating:  I've been going on and off on this one stupid diet.  So pretty much eating nothing.  But I'm considering going vegan for a month, again. 

Wishing:  For a quality day off with my husband, without driving around getting errands done.  Breakfast Brunch, movie, light gardening, grilled dinner all sound nice to me.

(inspiration for this came from here and here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment