Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekend

Everytime I open up to write a new post, I draw a blank.  It seems like I have so much to share, but don't seem to have the right words, or even pictures!  I haven't converted to Instagram, so I don't have any sepia toned pictures of food and feet and myspace self-portaits.  I know, get with the times, eh? 

This weekend was alright.  The weather was phenomenol!  Unfortunately, my husband had to work the first half of Saturday and Sunday and Olive is teething (again!), but we made the most of it.  Did a little bit of yardwork, I tidied up the patio, and we managed to sneak in a barbecue and gelato! (Now, imagine if I had Instagram, you'd have pictures of grilled chicken, peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onions, and potatoes, along with watermelon and some crazy delicious gelato!  Also, my bare feet, just to show that it was warm out.  All looking like it was taken in the 70's with a plastic toy camera.)

BUT!  Here is a normal iPhone photo of my little monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment